Thursday, November 20, 2008

As of Nov 11, Chad and I have been married 2 WHOLE YEARS!!! It's gone by so fast! Last Year for our first anniversary, we took a week long trip to San Diego. Well, I kept referring to the trip, by mistake, as our honeymoon... So Chad decided that from now on, we would just have yearly honeymoons! So, here are some photos from our recent "3rd Honeymoon". :-)

The first part of our trip, we spent 2 days in Seaside. We spent the days strolling on the beach, and shopping in all the fun stores in downtown. It was super fun!

Here is the view from our room. We have made it a mission of ours to find ocean front rooms that also have jacuzzi tubs... this is the 3rd one we have stayed at. Good thing it's in the slow season - we got a great deal! I highly recommend soaking in a big jacuzzi tub while watching the sunset over the ocean and drinking a glass of wine... ahhhhhh.... oh and eating some chocolates is good too. :-)




For the second part of our trip, we went to Cannon Beach. We arrived in the middle of a huge rain and wind storm. The pics of the beach in the storm didn't show up well, so I'm not posting them. The place we stayed, "The Ocean Lodge", was the perfect place for hanging out in a storm at the beach. We watched the storm from the room, which had a fire place and was was super cozy and beautiful. I really hope we get to visit this place again some day. The photos below are from the day after the storm. You can seen our room on the bottom floor on the far left. The ocean is just on the other side of the rocks.


Here's the view from our room


This is our "signature" photo... in this one, Chad was not only trying get us in the photo, but also Haystack Rock in the background... 3rd time's a charm!




More photos of the beautiful day. Just look at God's creation!





The last evening of our trip - at Mo's for dinner.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Oh, how fun! I'm so excited you have a blog now! I love the picture of the two of you. I'm going to download and hang it on the wall. That picture of the sunset is gorgeous. I might have to print that one to hang up somewhere.

Diane said...

Pam so great to see you blogging! It is nice to finally put a face to your hubby. Congratulations on your 2nd anniversary! I remember you were getting married near the time my daughter Jen was. Gorgeous pictures of the ocean/coast. My favorite place to be. It will be fin keeping up with you at your blog. My best to you both. Diane (Erin's aunt)

Erin said...

Oh, Happy Anniversary (Belated)! Sorry

Marla said...

Pam-i-lee!!!! Ok, so I'm catching up on blogs after our trip to VEGAS (thx for the text msg) and I see that you're now bloggin'. WHOO-HOO!!!
Love the pics :) And happy belated anniversary!
Luv ya!