Here's Anthony getting ready to slug one out to left field. He has become quite the ball player!

Here's Katie up to bat, and getting ready to catch a ball at third base... This is the first year she has played softball, and she's really good! And - she is just so darn cute out there! Watching 9 year olds play softball is quite an experience... who knew there were so many great songs to sing from a dugout??


After all the work of the rummage sale, Chad and I took a weekend of romance and relaxation at the beach. We had such a great time! We stayed at the Starfish Manor, which we've been to several times, and this time was just as great as ever. Don't have a photo of the Manor itself, but here's some of the beach.




We finally have grass. I left in the morning, to go help my friend Deana with a project, and Chad, Tom, Rick and Scott had just starting laying out the sod. By the time I got home we had a whole back yard of grass! I loved it! Oh.. and please notice the new fence too. This one won't be falling over anytime soon! The neighbor had it put in and it's been such a relief to have it done as well. I think we will spend a lot of time hanging out here this summer. I'm ready to start putting in plants!

4 comments:
I'd spend lots of days out in your backyard too - it looks great! Good job guys on laying the sod.
ah, perhaps that's what we should do here w/ the grass! The sand eats up the moisture so fast! Hey, DO feel free to stop by and see us, on one of your jaunts to the beach!
Your yard is looking so great. Your beach trip looked so nice and relaxing. Miss you guys. You can always come to the beach down here! Okay, so it wouldn't be as relaxing but, I promise there would not be a single dull moment.
Your yard looks beautiful. I would spend a lot of time out there too. Can;t wait to see what plants you add. You have been busy! Romance and relaxtion at the beach looked and sounded perfect. Continmue to have a wonderful cummer!
Post a Comment