
We actually spent part of the day at another person's birthday party. It was for our dear friend, Stan Smith. In case you don't remember him, he was the very tall man that had a lot of funny things to say at our wedding. He turned 75 on the 11th! HAPPY BIRTHDAY STAN! Anyways, they had a surprise party for him at church, so we got to enjoy that. OH... and if you were there and are wondering WHY we didn't mention it was Chad's birthday, it's because he asked me not to. He didn't want to take the attention away from Stan. :-)


I love to bake, and every year I make Chad a cake "from scratch". This year he requested a peanut butter and chocolate cake, instead of the regular, chocolate with chocolate frosting. It turned out really yummy, so now it's our new favorite!


We also got to spend another super fun evening with the Weavers. Here are the guys assembling a game from Scott and Deana.


MERRY BIRTHDAY HONEY! I LUUUUVVVV YUUUUUUUUU!
4 comments:
Happy belated birthday Chad! Hope your year is filled with everything you love the most! Pam your cake looked gorgeous! Would love the recipe. There is nmothing like the combination of chocolate and peanut butter!
Happy birthday Chad, Happy birthday Stan....yea, yea, yea...let's talk about that cake. (Wow, I'm sounding like my husband)...my b-day's coming up soon - do you need a plane tix up here to make that cake?!??! :) :)
Just kidding! Looks like a great b-day :)
Marla, I would LOVE to come and bake you a cake! :-)
Happy Birthday Chad! I'll add this date to my new perpetual calendar (after almost 3 years) I've decided my other one did get lost in the move and is not going to show up.
Post a Comment