Sunday, August 9, 2009

Another ball game and a family visit

A couple of weeks ago, we got to spend the entire weekend with Mom, Anthony and Katie. It was busy and a lot of fun! Mom arrived on Thursday evening, and she and I drove to Portland Friday morning to pick up the kids. We did some shopping and met "the girls" for lunch. "The girls" are our long time friends, Evie and Kym. Wish I had thought to take a picture. :-( Oh well, NEXT time I'll be sure and get one!

We drove home from Portland in the convertible "slug-a-bug". Anthony and Katie learned this weekend that my car is actually called a Volkswagen Beetle... I think Anthony was truly shocked by this... It's not called a "slug-a-bug"??? REALLY???? I think my brother gets new bruises on his arm whenever his kids see me drive up! he he he

We went to yet another ballgame... I think this will be the the last for this summer.
Walking to the game


Mom and Anthony having fun


We (well they) played in the sprinkler. This was one of those scorcher weekends.


And we just hung out.


We love you guys! Thanks for the visit. Looking forward to next time!

No comments: