Monday, August 10, 2009

Good Friends

The gorgeous gals below are two of my roomies from college. Chad and I got to visit with them and their families this past weekend. Marla, Tom and Jack were in Oregon visiting from Alaska, and they stayed with Kathleen and Keith on the coast. While they were out doing their fly by visits to all their Oregon pals, we got to hook up with them at Burgerville for a quick visit.

Kathleen and Marla


You know the sort of friend that just seems to bring out the laughter in you? The sort where your time with them is filled with laugh-till-your-cheeks-hurt moments?? These girls are both that type of friend! Get them together, and you will end up with perm-a-grin from laughing so much! I love them for it! Thanks for the happy visit. I miss you both!

3 comments:

K 'n' K said...

Aw, you're so sweet Pam! Your laughter is one of the BEST to listen to! So happy to see you and Chad! Love, K (PS, the car-lover in me loves your new bug!)

Marla said...

It was SO GOOD to see you too Pam! Thank you for coming out for some FINE dining (seriously - I do miss Burgerville). Glad you put a couple of these pics up....I relied on Kat to take pics of us and I haven't downloaded hers yet (hence, my lame excuse for not having a pic of you on my blog).
I best go - gotta buy some bread for Tom...hahahaha...oh, that one still makes me laugh! LOVE YOU!

Diane said...

Great to see you and Marla together again! Wish Erin could have been there too with you all. You all look great and so happy!