Sunday, June 20, 2010

Cookies?

So, I attempted to modify the peanut butter cookie recipe that calls for 1 cup of sugar, 1 cup of peanut butter and 1 egg. It's such a simple and quick recipe and the cookies are wonderful... so I decided to replace the peanut butter with nutella. It seems to me like they have pretty much the same consistency, but they did NOT hold their shape. They all just melted together into a big soupy looking cookie. The end result tastes like super sugary chewy brownies. I think it will be good crumbled on ice cream. Anyways, seeing this in the oven after only 4 minutes, was a bit of a surprise. We got a good laugh out of it anyways!


I had to scoop them up off the pan, and they firmed up a bit after cooling.


In other news... my 2nd attempt at bread turned out better. Found out I needed a bigger pan! :-)

1 comment:

Freedom said...

SO excited that it is working for you though!! What a hard switch to make! :)
- Freedom