For those of you that do not know, this has been an annual event for 24 years. Every year there is an organized food and cash donation site. Last year they collected about 19,000 pounds of food and a little over $17,000 in cash for the Marion Polk Food Share. WOW! :-) It's great to be a part of something that helps the community and this year it seems more important than ever.
Here's Chad on the roof putting up the lights. We were very thankful to have a dry day for this!


Here's our finished display. It's not fancy compared to many houses in the neighborhood, but I think it turned out really pretty!
3 comments:
What a wondedrful charity event and fun for the community as well. Your outside light display is beautiful! Enjoy the season.
Your place looks great - good job! And I remember driving thru that a couple times (long time ago). Love that it's for a good cause.
I think your display is wonderful!
Post a Comment